Meeting design is the new reality for strategic meeting planning. Are you ready for more than just another meeting? Contact us now to learn more about meetingWorks.
meetingWorks is the next phase in meetings management – meeting design and architecture. Before you contract with your venue and order the coffee, have you considered the objectives of your meeting or the story that you are going to tell or the behavior change that you want to see? For your meeting to work effectively, all of the components of your meeting need to be purposeful and specifically designed with your end-goals and most importantly, your PARTICIPANTS in mind.
“If your organization continues to plan meetings without consulting Meredith Martini, you are missing out on something big. Her grasp of meetings psychology, meeting architecture, team building, and just human nature makes her advice indispensable.
If you plan meetings for a living, you need to introduce Meredith to your meeting owners. The impact of your meetings on your organization’s goals and objectives will go through the roof with Meredith by your side.” – Kevin P. ~ Crestline Hotels & Resorts
meetingWorks expands the focus from the nuts and bolts of the meeting to zone in the experience of the Participant. We don’t believe in meeting attendees. We believe in people who participate, engage, learn and actually change through the course of the meeting.
We work with PLANNERS to
- Create participant driven perspective in order to increase your participants’ engagement
- Develop participant-driven environments
- Implement meeting design plans based on meeting objectives
We work with SUPPLIERS to
- Help position themselves as strategic partners
- Coach their sales and operations teams to develop a participant-driven focus
How could meetingWorks meeting design services work for you?
- Shape/Formulate Meeting Objectives
- Speaker/Educator Coaching
- Create Participant Driven Perspective
- Health and Wellness Integration including Food & Energy Evaluation
- Interactive/Social Learning Session Development
- Agenda Pacing and Creation
- Venue Selection and Logistics with a Purpose
- Safety Planning
- Technology Consultation
- Designed White Space
- Room Arrangements / Space and Flow Design
- Language Assessment & Meeting Translation
- Evaluations/Return on Investment
- Training Sessions for Planner & Supplier teams
- Post-Meeting Strategy
- and more!